Tuesday, January 18, 2011

English Club


Today was our first day of English Club. We had 14 participants, including two teachers from the school. I taught with the English Teacher from the school, Roma. We talked about why we were doing an English Club and why the students wanted to be there. We practice common English expressions like 'good morning', 'good evening' and 'nice to meet you'. It was an exciting hour and we are already talking about lessons we can do for American holidays. I just hope we can keep them engaged and motivated to attend every week! More to come........


1 comment:

  1. Buna!
    I was a PCV in Romania and I've COSed now. However, I'm in grad school and I'm doing a "country study" on Moldova. I never went there and don't know much about it at all.
    I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me or put me in contact with some of the HCNs or staff people at PC Moldova.

    Thanks!
    My email is jceigler@uga.edu
    Mersi frumos,
    Julie Ceigler

    ReplyDelete